I’m always on the web on my mobile and I love the browser on the Optimus 7 and sometimes just like your computer you’ll need to clear out the cache and cookies. The cache stores the details of viewed web pages to help load faster in the future, however the cookies can store anything from browser data like your location, or even login passwords. It’s good for both security and memory to celar both your cookies, cache and any of browsing data.
What I'm Doing...
- Scheduled update: We have been busy reviewing how you use our website and taken feedback in ... http://t.co/NvSgJBQM 2012-09-15
- Scheduled update - We have been busy reviewing how you use our website and taken feedback in from you loyal visitors an http://t.co/WYw7Bdwh 2012-09-15
- New and exciting things at THM - Hello folks, as always I like to keep you up to date with the latest happenings... http://t.co/EBGwpB3U 2012-09-05
- New and exciting things at THM: Hello folks, as always I like to keep you up to date with th... http://t.co/AmiGpI6f 2012-09-05
- Hands on with the S3 Part 2 Something you may not know - When a handset is marketed the manufacturer picks what th... http://t.co/5VJvuDYT 2012-08-06
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools